Short Course in Mindful Self-Compassion (CE Credit Only)
Presenter(s): Paulette Grotrian
CE/CPE Credit: Up to 6.0credit hours
Marriage & Family Therapy
Learning Level: Introductory
Live OnlineProgram, to be purchased from Paulette Grotrian
* indicates a required field
- List the three components of Self-Compassion
- Practice Self-Compassion Break meditation
- List the “adaptive” functions of self-criticism and how to motivate ourselves with compassion instead.
- List the three components for managing difficult emotions
- List 2 types of relational pain: the pain of connection and the pain of disconnection.
- Identify one’s core values, and strategies to adhere to them in daily life